Just bought this cutie and can’t wait to use it! Pssst.. Rebecca Minkoff has a major sale going on right now (And you get 15% off for joining!)
2. Join flash sale sites – Gilt, Ruelala, Hautelook etc. Most sales last 24-72 hours but the best deals get sold out soon.
Word of caution – Some sites have a no returns policy, so be sure to check the fine print.
3. Know when the major sale events are scheduled. While big brands like Louis Vuitton and Chanel never go on sale, most of the brands have an end of season sale.
4. My favorite site to look for all the sales in one place is shopstyle.com. They have filters for sales, sizes, prices, colors etc so you can really customize your experience.
5. It’s common knowledge that consignment stores are great to score designer deals. You may need to make several trips and be patient, but it pays off. Some awesome stores also have a blog where they post their newest items. A big shout out to the Boston based consignment store – thecloset. They post their newest additions on their blog (they do sell out before I get to them though!).
6. Look to outlet versions of department stores. Saksofffifth, Nordstrom rack and Last call by Neiman Marcus have so many great deals.